2021 Fall Days of Caring Nonprofit Project Request Form
If your nonprofit organization would like to participate in the 2021 Fall Days of Caring, please
complete and submit this form by September 17, 2021. If you have any questions contact Jackie Goldstein at
email@example.com or 845-358-8929.
Please review the following important information prior to completing this form.
- The Fall Day of Caring will take place rain or shine.
- Projects will take place from October 1-15, 2021. Projects should last a minimum of 3 hours.
- Nonprofits are responsible for providing volunteers with all the necessary materials, supplies and instruction to complete
the service project.
- A nonprofit staff member should be on site to welcome and guide the volunteers' through the service project.
- The nonprofit is encouraged to provide an overview of their programs & services to the volunteers.
- If you have an exterior project planned, please make sure to have an alternate, interior project available in case
of inclement weather.
- Nonprofit sites must provide a Certificate of Insurance to United Way of Rockland County, Inc. (UWRC) by
September 17, 2021, naming UWRC as the Certificate Holder.
Fall Day of Caring Nonprofit Project Request Form
If you prefer to download the form and fax to UWRC at 845-358-8250, or email
to UWRC at firstname.lastname@example.org, then please click on the link below: