2020 Spring Day of Caring Nonprofit Project Request Form
If your nonprofit organization would like to participate in the 2020 Spring Day of Caring, please
complete and submit this form by May 15, 2020. If you have any questions contact Dorothy Atzl at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-358-8929.
Please review the following important information prior to completing this form.
- The Spring Day of Caring will take place rain or shine.
- Projects will take place on Friday, June 12, 2020 between 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm and should last a minimum of 3 hours.
- Nonprofits are responsible for providing volunteers with all the necessary materials, supplies and instruction to complete
the service project.
- A nonprofit staff member should be on site to welcome and guide the volunteers' through the service project.
- The nonprofit is encouraged to provide an overview of their programs & services to the volunteers.
- If you have an exterior project planned, please make sure to have an alternate, interior project available in case
of inclement weather.
- Nonprofit Executive Directors and Nonprofit Project Site Coordinators are invited to the 2020 Spring Day of
Caring Kick-off Luncheon on Friday, June 12, 2020 from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm at the Palisades
Center, Adler Community Room, 1000 Palisades Center Dr., West Nyack, NY.
- Nonprofit sites must provide a Certificate of Insurance to United Way of Rockland County, Inc. (UWRC) by
June 12, 2020, naming UWRC as the Certificate Holder and Additional Insured for the 2020 Spring Day of Caring
on April 24, 2020.
Spring Day of Caring Nonprofit Project Request Form
If you prefer to download the form and fax to UWRC at 845-358-8250, or email
to UWRC at email@example.com, then please click on the link below: